DropDeadSexy.net updates!

суббота, 4 декабря 2010 г.

DropDeadSexy.net updates!


Teddy Temptress… Double Platinum… Cowgirls Rock…

Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:45 AM PST

New Drop Dead Sexy Pinups in the Sexy Pinups & Girls Gallery! Check it… Love it… Share them with you friends!

Teddy Temptress Double Platinum Cowgirls Rock

CILM and Drop Dead Sexy

Posted: 13 Nov 2010 09:30 AM PST

What Happens Next?

I am well aware of the situation over at CILM, and greatly appreciate everyone’s recent emails suggesting what I should do next. I have been a part of CILM from the beginning and have had a wonderful ride through the years. Anthony and his company have taken great care of me and it will be a difficult task deciding on what to do once this year has ended.

Again, I appreciate all the emails I’ve recently received… I certainly have some things to think about.

Please post your comments here (instead of going to the contact page) regarding this matter. I am very interested in hearing what all of YOUR thoughts and suggestions are.

Thank you,
Mark Wasyl

Sinner Limited Edition Print!

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 06:34 PM PDT

These Drop Dead Sexy Sinner Fine Art Prints just came in today! I couldn’t help but rip the packaging wide open as soon as the box arrived and take a peak at these babies!

These are a limited edition run of 100… (yup, only 100), one color screen print… Silver metallic ink on black speckle-tone stock. The dimensions are 17.5″x 12″. The prints are shipped flat and packaged in a clear protective sleeve and backing board for ultimate protection.

Drop Dead Sexy Sinner
I will be shipping these out starting next week… but first I need to sign and number them! Grab yours today in the shop! And did I mention I am running a super-rad 40% OFF promotion for the next week! Save Save Save!!!!

Click here to go the Shop!

Bowling for Boobies 2010

Posted: 12 Oct 2010 11:13 AM PDT

Bowling for Boobies 2010

Once again I’ve been asked to update the Bowling for Boobies graphic for their yearly fund-rasing event! I always feel good about doing my little part ;)

Support Breast Cancer awareness month and learn more about the Bowling for Boobies annual fund-raising event. For more information about the Bowling for Boobies organization please visit their website.

Sexy Pirate Wench complete

Posted: 05 Oct 2010 01:19 PM PDT

Booty Hunter (metal version)Booty Hunter (toxic version)

Double your pleasure with not one, but TWO versions of the Pirate Wench! Check her out in the Sexy Pinups & Girls Gallery!

 
sexy girls online: russian girls, online girls - by Templates para novo blogger