Sexy Bollywood Girls

пятница, 26 ноября 2010 г.

Sexy Bollywood Girls


Reema Sen Butt Obvious

Posted: 25 Nov 2010 01:20 PM PST


The talented Reema Sen has a great butt, that looks superb in saree. But she is a terrific actress, one should see her emoting beautifuly in most of her films, she is definitely one of the best looking actresses, from front and from behind.


Rani Mukerjee's Middle Finger Showing; Good or Bad?

Posted: 25 Nov 2010 12:44 PM PST


Rani Mukherjee shows middle finger in the promos of  No One Killed Jessica. Though it is one of the best roles, the censor board has asked the movie team to blur the middle finger. What do you have to say to this guys? Also check out funny pictures of Bollywood actresses showing middle fingers.


Rani Mukerjee Smoking Photos

Posted: 25 Nov 2010 12:32 PM PST





Rani Mukherjee smoking photos show that she is confidence in her puffs. But the power puff girl's smoke scenes in No One Killed Jessica has been removed in the promos, becuase after all it is bad habit. But we also heard about news that Rani can do potty only after she smokes. A close friend even said that Rani would smoke a cigarette to induce her bowel movement. So next time, you meet the star actress in the morning and smoking, you know she will be going to the loo any time. Check out Bollywood actresses smoking photos


Mallika Sherawat No Bra or Cobra

Posted: 25 Nov 2010 12:04 PM PST



Mallika Sherawat's no bra movement shows that if her cobra thing did not work, she still has something to make your snake hiss.


Sheena Nayyar's wardrobe malfunction

Posted: 25 Nov 2010 11:45 AM PST



Sheena Nayyar confirms that Indian actresses wear white underwear.  Let us look at some of the other white chaddi movement girls of Indian cinema


Yana Gupta, No Panty Girl is what I am

Posted: 25 Nov 2010 11:19 AM PST


Yana Gupta's wardrobe malfunction may have shocked a lot of people, but the bubbly girl is not disturbed, in fact; she finds it a cute joke and calls herself 'I am Yana Gupta, the no-panty girl'. Explaining, how she went commando, she said,"I used to be known as an item girl. Now I will be known as a no-panty girl. I should do an ad for some underwear brand with a tag line saying: 'I've got them NOW'." she laughs on her fashion faux pas. Showing indifference towards the incident, Yana explained the reason why and how it happened.'

Yana Gupta calls that day 'the funniest day of her life'. She adds, "For past three weeks I have been rehearsing for a particular dance television show. While doing all the splits and various crazy dance moves, I kept getting irritated by my panties getting stuck in my ass. Now imagine at all times I am being shot by cameras as I rehearse so it just didn't look good that after every crazy step I'm trying to adjust 'myself'. So I thought I'll sort out the issue by simply not wearing undies as I wear pants for rehearsal".

She continues, "That day I had no time to go home after rehearsal in order to make it to the charity event. I packed my bag in the morning, put my make up, dress, shoes in it but guess what I forgot! Yes I openly admit...I did forget something 'slightly' essential to pack. I just pulled my dress down every few steps, but it didn't help! I had no clue it could be seen. I had no clue till I saw the pictures today, now should I cry over this?"

Yana says such things do not matter to her. Laughing and making fun of the incident, she calls it as the officially funniest day of her life. She further requests her fans, "I have only one thing to say. For god's sake! Stop looking at those pictures! I don't want anyone getting heart attack here,"she signs off continuing her laugh.

Here are more Yana Gupta's wardrobe malfunction photos


 
sexy girls online: russian girls, online girls - by Templates para novo blogger